Pairing to your Bluetooth Mobile Phone
Pair the SUPERTOOTH BUDDY to your Bluetooth mobile phone to create the
link or audio connection between the two. The pairing process is required only
once for each phone.
Full Auto Pairing Procedure:
IMPORTANT: Please check if your phone’s Bluetooth is enabled and
discoverable. Then place your phone and the handsfree kit close to each other.
1. From OFF, press and hold the On/Off (8) button of the handsfree kit until
the Bluetooth Indicator (4) turns blinking red/blue. Then press the MFB (6)
button to search your phone. Note: The handsfree kit will search only for 1
minute. If your phone is not found, press the MFB (6) button again.
2. When the handsfree kit finds the phone, accept any connection or pairing
prompts on your phone. The handsfree kit is now paired and ready to use.
Note: Older phones will ask for the password/pin code. Enter 0000 and
press OK. The handsfree kit is now paired and ready to use.
Normal Pairing Procedure:
1. From OFF, press and hold the On/Off (8) button until the Bluetooth
Indicator (4) turns blinking red/blue. The handsfree kit is now in pairing
2. While the handsfree kit is in pairing mode, access the Bluetooth menu of
your phone. Turn on the Bluetooth function and execute a Bluetooth search.
(See your phone’s manual.)
3. When the phone displays the list of Bluetooth devices, select ST BUDDY.
4. If the phone asks for the password/pin code, enter 0000 and press Ok.
5. The handsfree kit is now ready to use